Google Adsense

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Still Burning

A wild fire burns out of control in Palo Pinto ...  
A wild fire burns out of control in Palo Pinto County, Texas April 19, 2011. High winds and high temperatures are hampering the efforts of fire crews to contain the blaze.  It's not getting any better even though we've had several rain storms in the last few days.  My daughter is having to watch their horse ranch because these fires have broken out along their north pasture.  She tells me that she has had to fight them as well a keep watch over the horses.
In this April 9, 2011, photo a heard of cattle ... 
This is a herd of cattle trying to run away from the oncoming fires....

1 comment:

  1. Our prayers are with you all living in Texas. Rain-Rain-Rain.

    I know the areas affected well, my family and I lived in Wichita Falls for 10yrs. Most of Texas is already dry, to add this on top is just devastating.

    Rain...

    ReplyDelete

March 26, 2024

5