Google Adsense

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Donkeys

This is one of the donkeys, that live in the pasture which surrounds my sister's home.  They live outside of Greenville, TX on a farm that is property to my brother in law's family.  He and my sister took the family home, then remodeled it so they could in it.  I visited them this last Easter weekend and enjoyed the peaceful atmosphere of the farm.  I went outside, sat under the trees just listening to the sounds of the country.  The birds, the squirrel and even the bumblebees were in full noise.  Ever so often you could hear one of the cows let out a loud "moo".  Here my sister is petting one of the donkeys.  She has them spoiled, to her treats of apples and other fruit during their visits.  They will come up to the back fence and look straight at the kitchen door, waiting for her to come outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment

March 26, 2024

5