Google Adsense

Saturday, August 8, 2015

Too Hot

I've been trying to stay cool but the temperature outside just won't allow it.  I don't dare try and drive the car during the middle of the day, because my AC is out.  So, if I do anything it has to be early in the mornings or late evenings.  Otherwise I wait until the other car gets home and take it where I need to go since it's AC works.  On days like this it even lacks in cooling, because of how hot a car can get out in the sun.
Every other day, I have to water to keep the plants from dying.  That's really not enough to do much good, since the ground is dry and cracked open.  I wonder if the rains will start again this fall?  They usually come in around October and last through the spring months.  Maybe, next week we'll get some needed rain, since there's a chance in the forecast.

No comments:

Post a Comment

March 26, 2024

5