Google Adsense

Monday, March 14, 2011

In Harm's Way

Recently there has been a huge disaster happen in the Japan areas.  Our hearts go out to the people of that country as well as the families here in the states whose family members are over there.  I am acquainted with people who had their children in various areas.
One friends' daughter is living in Hawaii and was found to be safe and sound after the waves that hit the beaches did some damage.
My biggest worry was my other friend's son, who is stationed on a military base over in the Japan area.  She sat by the phone for what seemed hours on end.  Finally, the call came in from her son, that he was safe and ok.  I received an email from him last night telling me that he was ok.  I cannot imagine the trauma those people are feeling, as they try to maintain during these horrific times?  It is my prayer that as with Haiti, an outpouring of assistance and help will arrive in time to make a difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment

April 15, 2024 Out in the Garden/yard