Google Adsense

Tuesday, February 13, 2018

BARRETT MOTORS.COM

Hey, all you great people who are looking for a good place to invest in your next car/truck!  Here, it is.........easy to find, at several North Texas locations, BARRETT MOTORS!  You may need to find one with credit help, or just interested in getting quality sales and service for your bucks!
A good pre-owned car/truck, is exactly what they specialize in and you won't be disappointed!
I needed help with my credit, and you wouldn't believe the help that I was given to get me in my new pre-owned Chevy Captiva!  First of all go to their website  barrettmotors.com   and do some looking around.  You won't believe the inventory they have for you to choose from.  Be it pickup or car, they've got it and I can't stress the value of service you will receive.  I suggest calling Dario Heritage or Carlos at 972-475-1080 and having a talk about the vehicle you are interested in seeing.  Make an appointment and go by, test drive it, maybe even try more than one while your there.  They, will tell you exactly how and when you can get your vehicle financed.  Dario, was my salesman and he made every effort to get my car financed.  When it came to make that extra special effort, he referred me to his manager Carlos, to get a better deal, than he could offer.  Well, that's exactly what happened, and I am now the proud owner of my Chevy Captiva!  It comes with a 6 month limited warranty, free roadside assistance for 1 year and you won't believe the service you get from their Service Center. 
 
As with any pre-owned car you will have some small flaws.  Believe me when I say:  The service center will take care of them for you and most of the work while in the 1st 30 days, is made to you free.  Mike Ellis, Service Mgr. and Gloria are great to work with and will get the job done fast and efficiently.  You can't go wrong with Barrett Motors!  I PROMISE!  Tell them Nita Martinez sent you.........

No comments:

Post a Comment

March 26, 2024

5