Google Adsense

Sunday, October 18, 2015

The People of Texas Say...........

Here are some comments I found from local citizens about the illegals......who cross our borders in search of free benefits...and citizenship of their babies!

All they want is "freebies"!!! They want EVERYTHING for nothing...rent, food, education, medical...etc. and I pay for it with my tax dollars while THEY benefit. I'm working TWO jobs and can't get ANYTHING free because I "make too much".


Ya know...they will say "this was their country to begin with". Time changes...the Alamo proved that! Borders change...respect that or u will suffer consequences! In some places, anyway.



Send them all back they don't have any rights at all they are here illegally, as well as their offspring. 

Why, should we give them benefits, that we can't get?

No comments:

Post a Comment

April 15, 2024 Out in the Garden/yard