Google Adsense

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Greg Abbott

I've been reading up on some of the endorsements and possible new rules that this candidate is purposing for his seat in the Capitol of Texas.  Should he be elected Governor of Texas, it will be a definite change in the way we handle our State Laws in the next few years.
One of the things that caught my eye was the fact that he has a Latina wife.  I wondered if he would be biased to the Latinos because of her influence?  Reading further gave me some ease, to see that he wants to step up border patrol by hiring more DPS officers.  I also read where he considers Mexico and the drug cartels as a 3rd World type.  This is encouraging when most Texans are tired of the infiltration of illegal aliens to our State.  I understand that many have already made their way into our borders, and yes many are legal in some form or manner.  Yet, we the people who are affording the financial part of their family lives, are getting tired of them freely living on us.  Even if they have jobs, you will find them at the local post office or Western Union's,  on Saturday mornings, sending money back home to Mexico.  Therefore the money isn't being spent here, but sent back home to their families there.
I certainly hope that some good will come out of this election, should Greg Abbott, become the winner.  It's time for a change and I hope he will make it possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

March 26, 2024

5