Google Adsense

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Born Here......

I was born at old "Parkland Hospital" back during war times of the 1940's.  Back then the hospital was a army hospital and located in a entirely different area of town, from where the present hospital is located today.  I boast that I am a "native pecan", "made in Texas, by Texans, for Texans", when I socializing with friends or others.  There have been times, that I lived in other places, but Texas has always been home.  I could always feel comfort in coming back across the state line, because I knew that family wasn't very far away.  Being back on familiar soil, was one of the best feelings you could ever have, when you finally got back home.
I've watched Texas evolve, from the 1940's through 2012.........it's the best experience that I had the pleasure of and I wouldn't trade for anything. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

March 26, 2024

5