Google Adsense

Friday, October 26, 2012

Cool

Once again, you have "Texas weather".  Yesterday we were enjoying 70 & 80 temps and then it hit.  After lunch time, the wind got up and started blowing in the cool front.  It only slowed down when the showers started.  Then after a few of those, the wind began gusting again.  Most of the night it rained off and on while the wind howled.  This morning I got up to 48* degree temperatures.  Now, I would say that's quite a drop from yesterday's temps.  Needless to say, my choice of clothing will be somewhat different this morning as well.  I had to put the trash out since it's my day for the trash truck so, I wore a heavy house coat and house shoe to take it out.  That wasn't enough for my old bones.  I hurried to get back inside to the shelter of my home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

April 15, 2024 Out in the Garden/yard