Google Adsense

Saturday, September 15, 2012

State Fair

You will find that many of the official contests for s1st 2nd and 3rd places in events which take place at the Fair each year, have been put into gear.  It won't be long until it will start for 2012, this September 28, through October 21.  I  for one, will try to attend.  I say this every year, but many years have been abandoned by myself.  I just couldn't get up the money or the urge to make the trip and wall all day.
 I have extended family members who work at the Fair in one of the concession stands.  I worked in it one year and was worn out in just one day.  Long grueling hours are what it takes to make a concession stand pull in good returns.
Either way you will find it a great place to have fun, eat plenty of good food and see all sorts of people and their cultures. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

March 26, 2024

5