Google Adsense

Friday, October 15, 2010

Beautiful Day


It's a beautiful fall day here in Dallas, TX today........the weather is crisp and cool with the temperature at 71* at 11:15am.  The trees are just this week starting to drop a few leaves, to let us know that fall has actually started it's decline and soon the folage will be down on the ground.  
There are only three days left for me to make it to the State Fair of Texas and then I will have to wait again until next year.  I have a free ticket so, it's just a matter of me deciding whether to drive down, and park paying the $15 or to ride a city bus to and from the fair grounds, for only $4.  Either way all that walking will take it's toll on my hips, because I haven't walked in quite awhile and am starting to get a bit stiff with my old age.  I'm happy to be alive and still able to enjoy the time that is unfolding in our daily lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment

March 26, 2024

5